The Department of Mechanical Engineering was started in the year of 2010 with the objective to produce competent Engineers, who are ready for both the Industry needs and the community by giving a broad exposure in all the areas of Mechanical Engineering and mold them to be technically competitive with others for the race of quality employment. We have technically qualified staff members and well equipped laboratories.
|ACADEMIC YEAR||ACTUAL ALLOTMENT||REGULAR ADMISSION||LATERAL ENTRY|
|2010 - 2011||60||17||07|
|2011 - 2012||60||50||08|
|2011 - 2013||60||55|
We mould the students to become future Engineers, Scientists, Researchers, and Innovators and thereby make substantial contributions to the society of mechanical engineers. We prepare the students to be successful Engineers meeting the global industrial requirements. We make the students put constant efforts to improve their living quality.
To improve the student’s quality and their exposure in technical activities we are conducting the class room seminars, guest lectures, workshop and motivation classes in every semester. We send our students to various companies as an industrial visit to attain the curriculum knowledge.
Our quality policy is to develop highly skilled human resources with the ability to adapt to an intellectually and technologically changing environment with the participative efforts of the management, staff, students and parents.
To makes students technologically superior & ethically strong and build them as professionals who will become the trend setters in the industry.
- To educate our students so that they may develop and sustain their skills as mechanical engineers.
- To make each student as a master in fundamentals, motivation for learning, intellectual discipline and self-reliance which provide the best foundation for continuing professional achievement.
- To produce creative and innovative mechanical engineers by pioneering the effort in frontier areas of engineering and technology.
- To function in a de-centralized way within the department and integrating all the activities in an effective and coordinated fashion.
- To sharpen the knowledge in cutting edge technologies from time to time.
- All members of the department are encouraged to pursue personal growth to their benefit and to the benefit of the Department, College and University.
SHORT TERM GOALS
- Produce good results with good pass percentage.
- Motivate the faculty to possess doctoral degree.
- Offer number of short term courses to uplift the engineers community.
- Development of rural community to increase their living standards by promoting research.
- Improve the leadership qualities of the faculty and students.
LONG TERM GOALS
- Establish the department as an excellent academic centre through expertise methods and modern laboratories.
- Establish the department as a renowned research center to fulfill the needs of the rural student community.
- Aim to achieve more number of research publications.